A Job, An Experience, and a Summer You'll Always Remember
Experience the significance of a summer spent in the mountains with amazing people!Apply Now
Do you have what it takes?
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be one year out of high school.
Can you answer yes to nearly every one of these questions?
- Do you have genuine love for working with kids in our natural world?
- Can you give 100% of your time and energy to someone else no matter the circumstances?
- Can you handle being a role model?
- Have you ever been backpacking or overnight camping?
- Are you a caring, thoughtful and responsible individual?
CSC has changed my life. The staff are wonderful, caring, supportive and love camp with all their heart!
Important Dates | 2024
Staff Arrival Days
Assistant Program Director, Maintenance Assistant
Wranglers, Expedition Coodinators, Nurse, and Chef
Program Coordinators, Pathfinding Instructors, Arts & Crafts Coordinator, Climbing Instructor, Range Instructor, Photographer, Videographer, Cook, and Nanny
Head Counselors, Assistant Counselors, and Prep Cooks
Coordinator Week: May 21 – May 24
Staff Week: May 27 - June 9
First Term: June 10 – July 8
Mid-Summer Break: July 8 – July 11
Second Term: July 13 – August 10
Last Staff Day: August 12
Staff are allowed to show up to camp as early as May 12th for pre-camp work starting on May 13th. We have to get camp open and ready for the summer and can always use some extra help. Early staff arrivals for pre-camp work will live in a cabin and earn $55/day on days they work up until their employment agreement begins at which point they begin earning their summer salary.